Friday, June 26, 2009

Life is Good!

Ok here's a run down of what's happened since...February! Like the last post said, we've decided to become distributors of Herbalife and we are still going strong! First things first...we had to get our results on the products before we could really know what we were doing and help other people do the same. And boy did we get results!!!

Before the Herbalife products, Quinton started out weighing 226 lbs. He has now lost 32 lbs. weighing in at 194! This is the first time in 9 years that Quint has weighed under 200 pounds!!!! A HUGE accompolishment for him! He has also lost a total of 52 inches and now has lots more energy and stamina throughout the day and when he's mountain biking. Way-to-go honey!

As for me, I weighed my highest last summer (2008) at 172 lbs. and I wore a pants size 13/14. I also had no energy! I'd put Carson down for a nap and then I'd curl up on the couch for a nap myself. Now, after just starting on the products in February, I weigh 140 lbs. and lost about 24 inches! I don't take naps with Carson anymore and I'm now down the the smallest pants size that I've EVER been in...size 4!!!! Even in middle school and high school, I've never been under a size 7 or 8. And here's the best part.....I don't exercise EVER!!!!! haha The only exercise I can count is my job- cleaning banks 3 nights a week. :)

This has been the easiest thing we've ever done and we feel better than we ever have! We've never been more healthy than we are right now! That's only part of the story though... The rest of my family are still on the products also. My dad has now lost 114 lbs. and 126 in. My mom's lost 30 lbs. and 56 in. My brother has lost 45 lbs. and my sister has lost 20 lbs.

Our mission now is to- pay it forward! Help other people regain they're lives back and help them feel as good as we do! One way that we are doing this is by hosting Weight Loss Challenges. Has everyone heard of "The Biggest Loser" reality show on tv? Well that's what we're doing! Everyone in our family, including Quint and I, are doing these challenges all over St. George! They are so much fun and motivating! For all of the participants who pay into the Challenge, we do nutrition classes for them (we will support any healthy and safe diet/program that they decide to do), give them a Personal Wellness Coach (us) and help them all the way through to the end. Some people get on our products and some people don't but the people who are crowned the "biggest losers" in the end, usually had the Herbalife products to help them. ;) It's so exciting and we're really making a difference in people's lives! It feels great!

Family- Before & After pics

Dad and Mom- Before and after pics

Mori- Before & after pic

No comments: